Books on the World are found on shelf 55.
- The outline of History—medieval History; H. G. Wells; 1940.
- Guatemala: The Interaction of Health and Development; Stephen Nye Baton, David W. Coombs, Edward H. Moseley.
- European History 1862-1914; Lucius Hudson Holt, Alexander Wheeler Chilton; 1918.
- This is Mexico; 1966
- Dollar-Wise—Guide to Mexico; Arthur Frommer; 1968
- Official Guide Book to Diego Rivers’a
- The Gazer Mexico;
- Motoring in Mexico
- Mexico City; Eugenio Fischgrund
- This is Mexico
- Great Men and Famous Women Volume II A series of pen and pencil sketches of the lives of more than 200 prominent personages of history; 1894.
- The Timetables of History, A Horizontal Linkage of People and Events; Bernard Grun; 1963.